1. <li id="imfqd"></li>
      <progress id="imfqd"><tbody id="imfqd"></tbody></progress>

    2. pornBB Logo
      dudix One Hand Wanker
      Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:27 pm Subject: Boobs seen from the back

      I just love boobs. I love touching them, seeing them from the front, from the side and from the back. And that's why I'm posting this, to ask how do you call it when you can see big boobs looking from the back, like this:


      There's "side boob", which I think everyone knows what it is, and what about this? "Back boob" or what?

      I find it extremely "boner inducing"

      atik_buet One Hand Wanker
      Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:38 am Subject:
      It's known as "Sidewinders".
      Shorty V pornBB noob
      Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:22 am Subject:
      atik_buet wrote:
      It's known as "Sidewinders".


      IIRC, at another board, adult model Britney Swallows more or less invented that word... long long time ago. Wink

      And it's hot indeed.

      Britney also suggested to distinguish two types of sidewinder tits:

      1. The Stereo Sidewinder: two tits are visible.


      (Veronica Zemanova)

      2. The Mono Sidewinder: only one tit is visible.


      (Anastasia Devine)
      Warning: You must be 18 years or older to view this website.
      Free Ex Gf Porn and Amateur Sex Photos